Bark Chips & Mulch
SOUTH AFRICA’S LEADING SUPPLIER AND EXPORTER OF BARK CHIPS AND BARK MULCH
Pavement Materials Group is a market leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of carefully selected Bark Chips and Bark Mulch products. Graded into fines, medium and large, our Bark Chips and Bark Mulch are a preferred medium for the largest landscaping and gardening contractors nationally.
We have supplied our Bark Chips to most of the national gardens, nurseries and kids play area contractors nationally. Well known for its consistent grading, texture and quality, Our Bark Chips and Wood Chips are a preferred moisture retaining medium for gardeners.
But over and above these features, bark nuggets add an additional special feature of their decorative properties. Our specially selected and screened pine bark nuggets are ideal for decorating around garden beds, inside pots and along garden paths and walkways. The nuggets have a rich, red/brown colour that has aesthetic appeal.
Pine nuggets break down slower than other types of organic mulch, which saves you money as you don’t have to replace them as often. Additionally, unless they are washed away by heavy rain, pine bark nuggets generally stay where you put them, unlike leaves or grass clippings.
Our bark nuggets come in four different sizes: large, medium, small and orchidbark, especially suitable for orchids.
Our Bark and Mulch Product Range
- Bark Mulch
- Unscreened Bark
- 50MM Bark Chips
- 30MM Bark Chips
- 12MM Bark Chips
- 12MM Wooden Chips
- 30MM Wooden Chips
- 50MM Wooden Chips
- Peach Pips
- Rooibos Mulch
- Leaf Mulch
Why Choose Our Bark Chips , Wood Chips and Mulch Products
- Suppresses weeds by preventing germination
- Conserves water by reducing evaporation by up to 70%
- Feeds plants, earthworms, microbes and other beneficial life in the soil
- Keeps the soil cool and moist in summer, reducing the need to water
- Mulched soils do not need digging as the micro-organisms do all the work
- Organic mulches add to the nutrient base of the soil making it richer
- Prevents erosion, compaction and crusting of the soil
- Lowers soil temperature around the roots
- Encourages plant and root growth